If you want to be more productive in your day-to-day life, take a look at the list below for some helpful hints.
Top 5 Ways To Become More Productive
1) TIME BLOCK: Schedule your time wisely by blocking out chunks of time for different tasks. For example, schedule an hour each morning to work on emails and another two hours every afternoon for administrative work. Prioritize what needs to get done first and then cut off distractions that could hinder productivity.
2) CREATE A TO-DO-LIST: Make a plan of action with a To Do List of all the things you need to accomplish each week or month so that nothing gets forgotten.
3) INVEST IN A PLANNER: How often do you find yourself lost in the abyss of your phone, scrolling through social media or playing games? If this sounds like you, then it’s time to get back on track with all the things that are happening in your life! I know what it’s like to be overwhelmed by everything that comes at me day after day, but I also know how important it is for me not only to take care of myself but also my loved ones. That’s why I have a printed planner! It helps me keep track of everything so I can balance personal vs. professional to reduce my stress. Don’t worry about forgetting any important events because we can help you with that too. See all the options below:
4) BOUNDARIES: Set boundaries and allocate time for co-workers. Establish an outline for the conversation to allow for the discussion to stay on task and remain productive.
5) JOURNALING: Schedule time every day to maintain a journal to capture your thoughts, even if it is just 10-15 minutes per day. Journaling is a great way to de-stress, relieve anxiety or depression, and improve your mental health. To make it even better, it’s also good for you!
Writing down problems is cathartic and can help reduce symptoms of stress by releasing tension from the body. This leaves us feeling healthier and less anxious overall which means we’re able to focus on other aspects of our lives like family or work with greater clarity.
We all know that feeling. You’ve just about had it with the never-ending list of tasks and you can feel your productivity levels slipping away from you. It happens to everyone, but there are some things we can do every day to minimize this effect on our work. A good place to start is by using a planner, like the Signature Dutch & Deckle Planner, which will help keep track of everything at once while leaving room for spontaneous creativity.